Wednesday, February 29, 2012

  Jonathan wrote:   2/28:   Mark and Debbie are loving this and are
great, and the pastors love them and loved the whole day.
I hear it is supposed to snow there. Has it?
There is so much dust in the air from a dust storm from over a 1000
miles away, Pretty amazing. No one here knows what it was.
2/29: Tomorrow is the last day with them and this year
has been the best year of connecting than there has ever been. Mark
and Debbie are champions. They are so good at making the teaching fun
for the pastors and they are connecting so well. I am so glad they
are here;

2 comments:

  1. I was watching the snow this morning (March 1) and then I went to the computer to see how the Africa team was doing and if prayer was working. Prayer is working and I am always amazed at how God will include someone as insignificant as me in his plans. Thanks you God for this TEAM and all that you are doing through them.
    Brother in Christ
    Darell

    ReplyDelete